Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Dragon Has A SHOPPE! T-Shirts, Totes, Pillows & Clocks--What Fun!

As a Dragon with superior sensory capabilities, is it a wonder I love/like/enjoy the glory of color? Artistic endeavor? Creativity...imagination...inspiration? S'no surprise! 

With paint brush/stylus pen in claw, I now create/generate/produce images extraordinaire. And Cafepress has been kind enough to help me set up my own Writing Dragon Shoppe (www.cafepress.com/WritingDragon), where humans may purchase my bursts of original creative innovation...wear'em (t-shirts, sweatshirts, outer wear, children's wear, aprons, even intimate undies!); bear'em (totes & bags); sip from them (mugs & bottles); display them in your humble abode/dwelling/cave (clocks, throw pillows, keepsake boxes, coasters, etc.).

With my propensity for the Written Word, I've created items for writers and readers and anyone who loves to relax with a paper book/ebook reader in hand or claw.  For those who love dogs and/or cats (as pets, not chow! Dragons do not partake of cuddly creatures) there are Dog Daze Delights and Cat Capers. Oh, how I enjoy generating those.

Like Dragons? Well, I've not ignored the inherent beauty of my own species. I've painted a friend or two, or parts thereof.  Dragons make such marvelous subjects.

And there are pieces simply for the sake of the art. You've a grand choice from which to draw. Gift yourself, a family member, a friend. And keep going back because the creative spirit is on-going, the creative juices are flowing, the brush/pen will be endlessly busy, the wares continually added to.

Good news! I'll soon open a store on Zazzle.  AND some of my art is up on Red Bubble. S'nough to make a Dragon dance on his claw tips.

Oh, and follow me on Twitter for moments of Draconic wit.  The Dragon has spoken...

A few of my designs/artwork:

No comments:

Post a Comment